REFLECTION_

Image result for mirror aesthetic"
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tumblr.com%2Ftagged%2Fblurred-mirror&psig=AOvVaw2i6EfBgwjn5GxjbfTcjqQP&ust=1576127916649000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCPi_p6LsrOYCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

     I looked at the mirror and I saw a lot of changes in me, not only in appearance but also in other circumstances. I became more independent and reliable. The lessons that I would never forget is that you need to put more salt in your wound to cause more pain, and the more pain the more you learn.
     Human greed is much terrifying than a cold-blooded monster, we must put protection to ourselves more and one is that being independent. Many drowning situations in life still chasing me but I know I will be able to surpass them all by believing in myself that I can. So much pain was released through my chest this quarter and I am looking forward for more to end :) although I still need to work harder for me to achieve such goals in life.
     I have this saying that no matter how deep you fell from the ocean, go to the bottom and search for the treasures of ship wrecks- it may seem laughable but that's what life is, let us not be very humble I know all of us are aiming for the best of ourselves.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

il mio sogno, il mio futuro_

MY LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT

CHANGE YOURSELF FIRST