VIVERE E IMPARARE

Image result for imparare
https://www.miglioraresempre.it/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/imparare-ad-imparare-1024x615.png
   In life we need to learn. To live, we need to learn. Learning from mistakes is one of the best lessons and teacher for us, in life. I learned a lot of lessons this time, my eyes opened in the fact that we need to stand and move froward in every fall. Listening to an experienced person is a great way to be motivated and to learn from past mistakes. Lifting my own happiness is also a thing that I learned. And time management is really the best way to reach your success.
   A lot of obstacles is natural in living. I lost a lot of opportunities in studying. I waste a lot of time by chasing others but leaving myself alone in the dark. I met a lot of challenge and hope I will surpass it all. It is Some of my works didn't meet the standards of others. None of my works didn't satisfy me at all because of lack of time and knowledge.
   I need to learn to all of my mistake, not now but maybe some other time or situation. I made my self be stress free so that my works will be made efficiently and and beautiful. I will not belittle myself and to just pray for my guidance to our God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

il mio sogno, il mio futuro_

MY LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT

CHANGE YOURSELF FIRST